Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year - New Resolutions..........


Hey -


We had a first official snow here in the Blue Ridge Mountains a few days after New Years - not a lot but enough to make sure that I knew Winter is officially here. Although I checked the weather & it is supposed to be in the high 60's this week (odd for January but hey I'm not complaining.


I haven't checked in here in a while so I guess I will make it my New Years Resolution to start updating my blog on a more regular basis. Although I am about 6 days late I will still post my Resolutions and maybe just maybe it will make me more accountable for keeping them.




(1) Lose Weight (Isn't this one on everyones list?)


(2) Exercise at least 3 times per Week


(3) Write more frequently


(4) Find a new job


(5) Start a Roth IRA (I watch Suze Ormon a lot!!!)


(6) Live a more healthy lifestyle


(7) Adopt a charity/cause to support on a regular basis by some sort of volunteering




I hope I can keep a few on the list at least. It feel good to be in 2008 - A new year - anything is possible - Everything is possible!!!! I think it is going to be a great year full of new things, new dreams and hopefully lots of surprises(good ones of course)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: