Monday, January 7, 2008

American Politics - What do you think??

Lately, All I seem to see or hear when I turn on the news is about our current political candidates. I am not sure what to think about who is the best person for the job yet. As a registered "Independent" I have tried to watch some of both debates but so far I am not overly excited about any of the candidates. I do feel that it is a positive step in the right direction that the American people are looking for a change from the status quo. The country is definately at a crossroads in my opinion and we need strong leadership. I have often thought that we would all be better off if some of the career politicians step out of the ring and let some average hardworking Americans try their hands at it for a while. I think it is hard for most of the people in politics to identify with the middle class America that make up the majority of those who elect them. I will continue to watch and listen and hopefully when it is all over with we will wind up with (2) good candidates to choose from. What do you think??

No comments: